Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Have Great Trips, Rich!

Today, my friend Richard Stubbington will start his 8 months journey around the world. We were part of IT team in Baker & McKenzie (my last company). I’m resigned on June, he resigned on October. The reason of resignation is different; I want to earn more money, so I decided to find a job in Singapore. But he earns too much money, so he decided to leave the firm and to go traveling. What a contradiction!

Desson: when u start the journey?
Rich: 15th november going to: Australia, NZ, Singapore, Thailand, China, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, New York, Chicago, Jamaica, Chile, Argentina, maybe Brazil, Bolivia and Ecuador.
Desson: so many? great...
Rich: yep, going for 8 mths
Desson: and after that 8 mths? back to work to collect your deposits and go again for another trip? :P
Rich: dunno yet, i'lll et you know in 8 months ;)

The fact is he will leaving today. So have good trips my friend, and see you on Feb. Ex-Manila team (Jovie, Rhea, Mike?, Ruben?, Rommel?, etc) already prepare some special welcome to Rich. As the only ex Jakarta team, I must be there (inviting myself :p ).

(Psssst, I just want to know how much money Rich spend for the trips, coz maybe someday I can have my own journey…)

No comments:

Post a Comment