Sunday, October 2, 2005

Oh, Glassfish

When peoples declared that mainstream Java application server is Tomcat, honestly I can say that until now, I never use this cat. App server installed in my PC is Resin from Caucho. Previously I also use Websphere from IBM, now uninstalled to free some space in my HD. Resin is my testing server (or learning server) I used when learning Java, Servlet and JSP during my university time (and now). But now, I am interested in Sun application server. Why? Because, it’s the first commercial Java EE application server that change its license from proprietary-commercial to an Open Source license.

Sun change the license of its application server and release it as GlassFish Project Long live Sun!

Now, excuse me, I need to download and play with this aquarium…


Edited: Add picture

No comments:

Post a Comment